BENEFITS OF CRYOSAUNA
Τhe benefits of the cryosauna
Sports and Training
- Muscle power and tolerance increase and as a result of the performance as well
- Increased energy levels
- Quick recovery after intense training
- Rapid recovery after an injury
- Improvement in function and increased movement of the joints
- Decreased DOMS
- Cell regeneration and inflammation suspension
- Muscle pain repression
- Toxin removal from the body
- Higher level in training achievement
- Effective psoriasis and dermatitis treatment
- Circulatory system improvement
- Hemoglobin level improvement
- Inflammation such as folliculitis and tendinitis treatment
- Spine trauma treatment
- Ankylosing spondylitis treatment
- Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis treatment
- Musculoskeletal trauma treatment such as fractures etc.
- Immune system enhancement
- Quicker post-surgical reclamation
- Muscle pain and osteoporosis treatment
- Neural system damage treatment
- Sleep disorder,depression treatment etc.
- Multiple sclerosis symptom treatment
Aesthetics and Beauty
- The body burns 500 – 1.500 calories per session, depending on a person’s metabolism
- Metabolism activated and as a result calories burn faster
- Successful weight control
- Cellulite treatment
- Collagen production increase
- Skin tone up
- Ageing decelerate
- Hair and nail strengthening
- Skin discoloration and spots treatment
- Natural and biological skin activation and regeneration
How does Cryosauna and Local Cryotherapy affiliate to collagen production?
How does detoxifying our body affiliate to Cryotherapy?
How is cell regeneration related to the Cryotherapy method?
Fight Dermatitis using regularly Whole – Body and Local Cryotherapy.
Read how Cryosauna helps to eliminate cellulite and detoxify our skin.
Sports and Running
How does the use of the Cryosauna and Whole-Body Cryotherapy help significantly before and after the jogging?
How can we lose 800 calories in just three minutes with the help of the Cryosauna?
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis? What are the causes and how does rheumatoid arthritis develop?
How does Whole – Body and Local Cryotherapy combat and suppress inflammation?