Whole-body Cryotherapy is a process in which our bodies are applied at very low temperatures. The process takes place within a machine called Cryosauna and takes just 3 minutes. During this time, and with temperatures ranging from -120 C˚ to -170 C˚, the nervous system is excited through our skin receptors and peripheral vasoconstriction is induced. This procedure has been shown to gradually cause analgesia, reduce inflammation, and regenerate tissues.
The minimum stay of our body in the Cryosauna does not affect the temperature of our body, as the frozen air mixture created does not contain any moisture. Also, exposure to cold accelerates the production of endorphins, enzymes and dopamine, resulting in euphoria and well-being immediately after a Cryosauna session. At the same time, the physical restoration of our bodies is faster.
*Benefits of Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy stimulates the physical properties of the body for self-healing. The very low temperatures have positive results at 3 levels: the circulatory system, the nervous system and the meridians, making it an excellent holistic approach. Staying in the Cryosauna is considered safe and activates all the physical defenses of our organism. Applying extremely low temperatures (up to -190 C˚) for a short time, we can “awaken” our body’s self-healing mechanisms by freezing the outer layer of the skin for 1 to 3 minutes, achieving an increase in our metabolic rate, strengthening our immune system, reducing stress and fatigue, with the immediate consequence of improving the quality of life.
Here are the benefits of Cryosauna in sports and health:
- Increasing muscle strength and strength and hence performance
- Increased energy levels
- Quick recovery after intense workout
- Roughly reduce rehabilitation time from injury
- Improving functionality and increasing the movement of the joints
- Reduction of delayed ascites muscle pain (DOMS)
- Cell regeneration and inhibition of inflammation
- Suppression of muscular pains
- Removal of toxins from the body
- Achieve training at a very high level
- Fighting psoriasis and dermatitis
- Improvement of the circulatory system
- Improvement of hemoglobin levels
- Fight inflammation such as tendinitis, folliculitis, periarthritis
- Treat spinal cord injuries and reduce pain
- Treatment of ankylosing spondylitis
- Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Successful Weight Control
- Increase Collagen Production
- Treatment of musculoskeletal injuries such as sprains, sprains and intramuscular hematomas
- Strengthen the immune system
- Faster post-surgical recovery
- Myalgia and osteoporosis
*A Cryosauna session is as follows:
The visitor enters the cryosauna by wearing special booties, underwear and woolen or cotton gloves. The operator lifts the base of the cabin so that the visitor’s shoulders are in the same straight line as the top of the cabin. Immediately afterwards, the Cryosauna floods with a frozen mixture of air and nitrogen vapors. The visitor begins to move slowly. Due to the complete lack of moisture in the air mixture that surrounds the visitor, the session is comfortable compared to an icy bath. During the session at Cryosauna, the operator remains always close to the machine, supervising the visitor’s condition. Each session lasts from 1 to 3 minutes. In case it becomes necessary, the cabin door can also be opened from within the visitor itself. When the session is over, the base of the cabin goes down and the visitor can come out of the cryosauna. Once the visitor comes out of the cryosauna , our specialized staff counts blood pressure, pulses, oxygen in the blood and body temperature, ensuring that there is no significant change. Immediately afterwards and after the visitor climbs, as long as conditions allow, it goes up for a few minutes to the static bike that we have in our centers . By doing a few minutes of cycling after a session in the cryosauna, our muscles swell faster, resulting in a quicker recovery. Then, from ten minutes of cycling, the visitor is ready to experience the first and immediate benefits of a session in the Cryosauna, which is spiritual and physical well-being.
It is ideally combined with CryoLocal for even more immediate and fast results.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES THE CRYOSAUNA RESULTS IN RESTORATION OF THE RUNNING BODY FROM TRAINING, WORKING AND CONTINUOUS ERROR BODY STABILITY, INFLAMMATIONS, TREATMENTS AND INJURIES. tel. 210 8949823